Since its inception in 1999, the Hipshot A Style bass bridge has become the standard bearer for high end instruments and boutique builds. Precision machined from durable top grade brass or aluminum and featuring a fully adjustable groove-locking saddle design, the A Style bridge offers the best in playability and no-buzz tone transference with a sleek, modern look.
- Available in five string spacings from .656” (16.5mm) to .822” (21mm)
- Innovative Micro-Adjust saddle design allows for an additional 1.5mm of side-to-side adjustment for even greater string spacing possibilities
- CNC machined from solid brass for a thick and punchy low end or aircraft grade aluminum for airy and brilliant highs
- Accommodates both string-thru body and top load bridge designs
- Quick load slots make string changes easy and prevent damage to your bass
- Available in durable chrome, black, and gold finishes
- For a direct Fender® retrofit, we recommend the FM series bridges.
Fender® is a registered trademark of FMIC. Hipshot® is not affiliated with FMIC.