At first blush, the KickAss™ might seem like a simple, heartfelt tribute to Leo Quan’s BadAssV®. A closer look, however, reveals significant improvements under the hood that put this bridge in a class of its own. We worked hard to ensure that the KickAss™ possesses the soul of the beloved original while also being so much more.
- Adjustable string spacing from a narrow .656" [17mm] to a wide .750" [19mm] and anywhere in between thanks to fully adjustable pre-notched brass inserts
- Replacement stainless steel saddle inserts (available here) emphasize overtones and treble frequencies
- Features recessed string ball holes for a sleeker, sexier look
- Available in chrome, black, gold and nickel finishes
- Mount style 1 retrofits the original BadAss® hole pattern
- Mount style 2 retrofits Fender® Squier® hole pattern
Badass® is a registered trademark of Glen Quan. Hipshot® is not affiliated with Glen Quan.
Fender® and Squier® are trademarks of Fender Musical Instrument Corp. Hipshot® is not affiliated with FMIC.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to