Since its inception in 1999, the Hipshot A Style bass bridge has become the standard bearer for high end instruments and boutique builds. Precision machined from durable top grade brass or aluminum and featuring a fully adjustable groove-locking saddle design, the A Style bridge offers the best in playability and no-buzz tone transference with a sleek, modern look.
- Available in six string spacings from .656” [16.5mm] to .822” [21mm]
- Fender® Mount 1 (FM1) bridge fits a traditional 5 hole mount used on most standard Jazz and P basses
- Fender® Mount 2 (FM2) bridge fits a Fender® Deluxe bass where the strings pass thru the body
- Innovative micro-adjust saddle design allows for an additional 1/16" [1.5mm] of side-to-side adjustment for even greater string spacing possibilities
- CNC machined from solid brass for a thick and punchy low end or aircraft grade aluminum for airy and brilliant highs
- Accommodates both string-thru body and top load bridge designs
- Quick load slots make string changes easy and prevent damage to your bass
- Available in chrome, black, and gold finishes
Fender® is a registered trademark of FMIC. Hipshot® is not affiliated with FMIC.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to