String bending systems are a great way to give you pedal steel licks without the neck pain of lugging one around (they don't call them steel for nothing!). But conventional string benders are a big commitment and need special tools to install.
In 1982, our founder, Dave Borisoff introduced the Hipshot String Bending System to give you the same claim to twang without any alterations whatsoever! If bending your B-string isn’t enough, go nuts with a G-palm lever, E-toggle, and open tuner. The Hipshot String Bending System is a no-risk way to enrich your music with new sounds and techniques, regardless of what style you play!
- Mounts behind the bridge of a standard Telecaster® style guitar using the existing strap button screw
- No special tools required for installation
- Additional mounting holes can be used if extra stability is needed
- Our Bender Ready bridges allow the string to travel back to the String Bender without modifying your existing bridge
- Hip Lever, Toggle or Palm Lever assemblies can be arranged on the axle for almost infinite bending options
- Available in black, gold, and chrome finishes
Telecaster® is a registered trademark of FMIC. Hipshot® is not affiliated with FMIC.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to