Let’s face it — as beautiful and vibrant as your vintage instrument is, the constant retuning is getting old. Now with Hipshot® Vintage Style Grip-Lock™ Tuning Machines, you can achieve perfect pitch without irreversibly altering your guitar. The locking feature of these machines give you the easiest stringing and best tuning stability currently available, while the 11/32” [8.5mm] string post shank fits directly into your headstock with no reaming required.
- Tuning machines are sold individually to accommodate nontraditional configurations (i.e. 4+2 or 5+1). Check out our upgrade kits for common headstock types
- Compatible with 11/32" [8.5mm] headstock holes
- 15:1 tuning ratio for quick tuning adjustments
- Schaller® M6L Mini footprint
- Grip-Lock™ pin and thumb wheel system clamps onto your string end for complete tuning stability without string winds around the post
- String post hole fits strings up to .060" (we can enlarge to .090" by special order)
- Enclosed gear tuners come with Hex buttons by default with lots of button options available
- String posts available in a variety of lengths for the optimum break angle over the nut
Bass or treble side mounting options
- Made in Korea
Schaller® is a trademark of Schaller Electronic GmbH. Hipshot Products, Inc. is not associated with Schaller Electronic GmbH.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to