Looking for a satisfying tuning experience without adding extra weight to your headstock? The Classic Open tuning machine by Hipshot® is a fantastic option. The super fine 18:1 tuning ratio helps you quickly dial in the pitch without overshooting while the open gear design will give your guitar a look that is simultaneously vintage and fresh.
- Tuning machines are sold individually to accommodate non traditional configurations (i.e. 4+2 or 7 inline). Check out our upgrade kits for traditional headstock types.
- 18:1 tuning ratio for super fine adjustment
- String post hole fits strings up to .060" (we can enlarge to .090" by special order)
- Compatible with 13/32" [10mm] headstock holes
- Open gear tuners come with HS buttons by default with lots of button options
- String posts available in a variety of lengths for the optimum break angle over the nut
Bass or treble side mounting options
- Made in Korea
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to