Great tone means nothing if your guitar won’t stay in tune. That’s why we offer Hipshot® Grip-Lock™ tuning machines. The locking feature of these machines give you the easiest stringing and best tuning stability available on the market. At the same time, the enclosed gear design will preserve the stock look of your guitar. It’s no wonder many of the most revered guitar companies offer these as standard on their builds.
- Tuning machines are sold individually to accommodate nontraditional configurations (i.e. 4+2 or 7 inline). Check out our upgrade kits for common headstock types
- 15:1 tuning ratio for quick tuning adjustments
- Schaller® M6L Mini footprint
- Grip-Lock™ pin and thumb wheel system clamps onto your string end for complete tuning stability without string winds around the post
- String post hole fits strings up to .060" (we can enlarge to .090" by special order)
- Compatible with 13/32" [10mm] headstock holes
- Enclosed gear tuners come with Hex buttons by default with lots of button options available
- String posts available in a variety of lengths for the optimum break angle over the nut
- Includes screw, washer and nut for mounting
- Compatible with UMP™ (Universal Mount Plate) (sold separately)
Bass or treble side mounting options
- Made in Korea
Schaller® is a trademark of Schaller Electronic GmbH. Hipshot Products, Inc. is not associated with Schaller Electronic GmbH.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to