Hipshot® tuning machines are one of the easiest ways to get more out of your Fender® guitar. The Grip-Lock™ feature grabs the string tightly for quick re-stringing and superior tuning stability over traditional machines. A 21:1 tuning ratio makes it easy to dial in the precise pitch without overshooting. Best of all, it directly fits your Fender® two-pin mount pattern so the only tool needed to install these puppies is a 10mm wrench!
- 21:1 ratio for super fine tuning accuracy
- Grip-Lock™ pin and thumb wheel system clamps onto your string end for complete tuning stability without string winds around the post
- Available in staggered and non staggered post
- Directly retrofits the Fender® American Standard two-pin mount system
- Machines are sold in sets of 6
- String post hole fits strings up to .060" (we can enlarge to .090" by special order)
- Tuners come with Hex buttons by default with lots of button options available
Bass side or treble side mounting options
- Made in Korea
Fender® is a registered trademark of FMIC. Hipshot is not affiliated with FMIC.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to