Since its inception in 1999, the Hipshot A Style bass bridge has become the standard bearer for high end instruments and boutique builds. Precision machined from durable top grade brass or aluminum and featuring a fully adjustable groove-locking saddle design, the A Style bridge offers the best in playability and no-buzz tone transference with a sleek, modern look.
- Available in four string spacings from .656” [16.5mm] to .750” [19mm]
- Innovative micro-adjust saddle design allows for an additional 1/16" [1.5mm] of side-to-side adjustment for even greater string spacing possibilities
- CNC machined from solid brass for a thick and punchy low end or aircraft grade aluminum for airy and brilliant highs
- Accommodates both string-thru body and top load bridge designs
- Quick load slots make string changes easy and keep string balls from scratching your paint
- Available in durable chrome, black, and gold finishes
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to