The classic look and feel of vintage barrel saddle design coupled with premium materials and precision craftsmanship. Machined from solid brass or aluminum, the base plate features side walls that prevent slipping and buzzing in the face of even the most rigorous thumping. Have confidence knowing that your bridge can handle whatever you dish out.
- Fender® Mount 1 (FM1) bridge fits a traditional 5 hole mount used on most standard Jazz and P basses
- Fender® Mount 2 (FM2) bridge fits a Fender® Deluxe bass where the strings pass thru the body
- CNC machined from solid brass for a thick and punchy low end or aircraft grade aluminum for airy and brilliant highs
- Durable and precise hex-head height adjustment screws are less susceptible to stripping than traditional slotted designs
- Quick load slots make string changes easy and prevent damage to your bass
- Available in durable chrome, black, or gold finishes
Fender® is a registered trademark of FMIC. Hipshot® is not affiliated with FMIC.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to