Replace those sloppy, squeeky, worn out tuning machines with a set of Hipshot American Classics. The HB14 is a direct replacement for the tuning machines found on Sire® basses and many other brands.
We're sorry to say that this item is no longer available because the mounting hole pattern changed on contemporary Sire basses and it no longer lines up with this product. We recommend the HB7 as the closest fit available.
- Robust stamped and machined construction
- 27:1 tuning ratio
- Larger gear (better tuning ratio) means that only two of the mount holes can be used
- Adjustable tension nylon bearing system
- Reversible shaft for treble or bass side installation
- Available in clover leaf or lollipop key style
- Stainless steel key prevents tarnishing and rust where you touch the tuner the most
- Mounting hardware included
- Available in black, nickel, and gold finishes
- Tuning machines are sold individually
Sire® is a trademark of Dame Co. LTD. Hipshot Products, Inc. is not associated with Dame Co. LTD.